Monday, April 11, 2016

We're still here!

Keiko:  Aloha, humans.
Keiko here.
Given that The Human apparently has decided that these things called "work" and "school" are more important than working on this blog,
I have taken it upon myself to let you all know that we haven't dropped off the face of the Earth or been abducted by aliens.
(Though if the Doctor showed up to abduct me, I wouldn't object.
Especially if he let me pilot the TARDIS and choose our destination.)
 
 
Anyway, some random updates/observations:

1)  Spring has come to the beautiful PNW.
Which means we have rain.
And then some really warm days, including a day last week that got into the 80s.
But now it's cold again, though not as cold as StoryTeller says that other parts of the U.S. of A. are.  We're in, like, the 40s-50s range now.
I still say it's cold.
 
2)  So spring has come, and spring means pollen.
Lots and lots of pollen.
It's EVERYWHERE.
I think it's a secret plant attack.
The plants will defeat us with attacks of the sneezes and take over the world.
I'm just glad that, as a small plastic person, I don't get seasonal allergies.
You won't defeat ME, plant monsters!
 
 
3)  These tulips are growing in a pot in StoryTeller's backyard.
They're really gorgeous.
They look like the insides of peaches, which makes me hungry for peaches, which makes me wish that summer would hurry up and get here, which reminds me that if summer hurries up and gets here, then StoryTeller will be out of school, which means she'll have more time to hang out with and make stuff for us!
Yeah, yeah, she'll still have work, but then she won't have schoolwork to worry about, which means she'll have more free time!
That is, if she's not working on her novel or binge-watching Neflix in her spare time....
*Sigh*  Get here fast, summer, and get off Netflix, StoryTeller!
 
Anyway, that's all for now!
 
Keiko Akina, over and out!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Peyton agrees with you about the Doctor :D

    -Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we nominated you for a chain blog award and wanted to let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the great doll blog award! http://dolltraume.blogspot.com/2016/05/great-doll-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, embarrassingly enough, I did not see the above comments from BethE and Callie, Wrennie, Penny, and Chloe until just now. :*) Sorry guys! I'm honored by the nominations and I'll start working on them!

    ReplyDelete