Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015!

Keiko:  Also two days late.
StoryTeller:  Yeah, but better late than never!
*   *   *
 
 
Keiko:  WAKE UP, EVERYONE!  It's Christmas!



 
McKenna:  ...Uuuuggghhhh...
Elizabeth:  Keiko, it's 3am.
Keiko:  Which means that Santa's been here (disguised as StoryTeller, of course)!
Cecile:  Where are Samantha and Nellie?
Keiko:  They wanted to go back to 1907 early, so I took them back.  Now let's GO!
 

 
Everyone:  Ooooooo...
Keiko:  Turn on the lights and let's open presents!
 

 
Keiko:  You guys have a seat and I'll hand out the presents!
 

 
Keiko:  Here's one for Kaya...
Kaya:  Thank you!
 

 
Keiko:  ...one for McKenna...
McKenna:  Ooh, it's big!  Thanks!
 

 
Keiko:  ...One for Cecile...
Cecile:  It's squishy!  Thank you.
 

 
Keiko:  ...One for Lizzy...
Elizabeth:  Pretty wrapping paper!  Thanks!
 

 
Keiko:  ...Which means the last one's for me!  I wonder what it is?
 

 
Keiko:  You first, Kaya!
 

 
Kaya:  It's a box!
 

 
Kaya:  It's a new Appaloosa Breyer model for my collection!  He's so pretty.
 

 
Cecile:  You're next, McKenna!
 

 
McKenna:  AWESOME!
 

 
McKenna:  It's a gigantic fuzzy fleece Seattle Seahawks blanket!
 

 
McKenna:  It's... so... soft...
 

 
Elizabeth:  Your turn, Cece!
 

 
Cecile:  Awww, I got a cuddly plush kitten!  She's so cute!
 

 
Kaya:  Now you, Lizzy!
 

 
Elizabeth:  Ooh, it's a pretty scarf!  This will be great for spring and summer!
 

 
McKenna:  *Yawns*  Your turn, Keiko.
 

 
Keiko:  *Gasp*  Is this what I think it is?!
 

 
Keiko:  IT'S A SONIC SCREWDRIVER!
 

 
Keiko:  It looks like the Tenth Doctor's!  Now we can fix those calibration issues with the TARDIS, guys!
 

 
Merry Christmas, everyone!
 

 
Kaya:  And now we clean up... before they make an even bigger mess.
Elizabeth:  Mikki, you really need to brush your hair.
McKenna:  I will... after the sun's come up.  Right now, I'm going to go back to sleep with my snuggly Seahawks blanket.
 
 
 
 


2 comments: